How To Be Involved
The Arts Unit is again conducting a series of skills development workshops for interested drama students from Year 3-12. Students can choose one workshop for the day, and will be led by specialist tutors from the performing arts industry.
How to Apply*:
1. Complete an Application Form and an Endorsement Form due by Monday 1 May 2017.
2. Students and parents will be emailed an "Acceptance Package" due Wednesday 10 May 2017.
* Students will need to cover the costs of their own travel and accommodation if needed.
* No refunds will be given to participants who withdraw from the workshop within SEVEN days of commencement of that workshop.
Date Sunday 28 May 2017
Time 10.15am - 3.15pm (45 minute lunch break)
Venue The Arts Unit - CnrToothill St & The Boulevard, Lewisham
Cost $75.00 (including GST)
Further details and what to bring/wear:
• Each student will choose one workshop.
• Each workshop will be four hours duration.
• Each workshop will be scheduled as a 2 x 2 hour session.
• Each workshop will be led by the same industry trained tutor.
• All students must wear comfortable clothing to these workshops. These workshops will be active.
• All students are required to be on The Arts Unit's premises for the duration of the workshops.
• Please make sure your name is clearly marked on belongings and leave unnecessary valuables at home.
• Please bring lots of water and plenty to eat for lunch. There is no cafe on site. Do not bring food containing nuts.
• Please remember to HAVE FUN and meet new friends!
Further enquiries relating to the Student Drama Workshops should be directed to Jane Simmons or phone 8512 1175.
Don’t forget you can join The Arts Unit on Facebook www.facebook.com/TheArtsUnit to receive program news, updates and information, as well as share pictures and videos from all our latest events and workshops.