How To Be Involved
The Arts Unit is again conducting a series of skills development workshops for interested drama students from Year 3-12. Students can choose one workshop for the day, and will be led by specialist tutors from the performing arts industry.
Date: Sunday 28 May 2017 Time: 10.15am - 3.15pm (45 minute lunch break)
Where: The Arts Unit - Corner Toothill Street & The Boulevard, Lewisham
Cost: $75.00 (including GST)
1. Complete an online Application Form and an Endorsement Form due by Monday 1 May 2017.
2. Students and parents will be emailed an "Acceptance Package" due Wednesday 10 May 2017.
* Students will need to cover the costs of their own travel and accommodation if needed.
* No refunds will be given to participants who withdraw from the workshop within SEVEN days of commencement of that workshop.
- Each student will choose one workshop.
- Each workshop will be four hours duration.
- Each workshop will be scheduled as a 2 x 2 hour session.
- Each workshop will be led by the same tutor.
- All students must wear comfortable clothing to these workshops.
- All students are required to be on The Arts Unit's premises for the duration of the workshops.
- Please bring your own lunch which must include a bottle of water. These workshops will be active.
Further enquiries relating to the Skills Development Workshops should be directed to Jane Simmons or phone 8512 1175.
Don’t forget you can join The Arts Unit on Facebook www.facebook.com/TheArtsUnit to receive program news, updates and information, as well as share pictures and videos from all our latest events and workshops.