Develop knowledge and skills in the technical elements of production staging.
- learn stage terminology and the stages of productions
- discuss different stage types, stage geography and masking
- explore stage scenery and its development through technology
- discover various staging elements and machinery
- explore staging process and procedures
- learn about stage production documentation
- apply knowledge and understanding of staging elements
- explore production roles and troubleshooting scenarios
- learn about knots used in theatre.