What a stretch!
Create art and learn about the tallest mammal on Earth!
- listen to a story told through song
- investigate the unique physical features of the giraffe
- explore ways that giraffes are represented in art
- create their own giraffe artwork.
Creative Arts K-6 Syllabus
- VAS2.1: represents the qualities of experiences and things that are interesting or beautiful by choosing among aspects of subject matter.
- VAS2.2: uses the forms to suggest the qualities of subject matter.
- VAS2.3: acknowledges that artists make artworks for different reasons and that various interpretations are possible.