Singleton Bandlink Workshops
The program is a 2-day workshop for public school students in Years 4 to 8 who play a woodwind, brass or percussion instrument.
These workshops are led by professional tutors and bring specialised skills to country NSW public school students.
Dates: 26 and 27 March 2024 (Term 1 Week 9)
Venue: Singleton Heights Public School
$80 per student to be paid to your school
- Each student must make a payment of $80 to their own school labelled Bandlink workshops.
- Each school will then be journaled through SAP for the payments after the event.
Applications close Friday 8 March 2024
How to apply
- Teachers can register a group of students via the online BandLink Singleton 2024 school application form
- Individual students are invited to register via the online BandLink Singleton 2024 student application form
- Interested NSW public school students from Years 4 to 8 can apply. All students who register are expected to be accepted unless maximum numbers are reached.
See your band director or music teacher at school to apply.
Singleton Heights Public School
1-13 Dorsman Dr
Singleton NSW 2330