Bandlink Narrabri involves a 3-day workshop consisting of large concert band and smaller tutorial sessions, bringing specialised skills to country NSW students from public schools. It is is led by professional tutors and experienced conductors.
Bandlink caters for concert band instrumentalists (along with bass guitarists who read notation) of all levels, from beginner to advanced. Interested public school students from Years 4 to 12 are eligible to apply.
- Monday 5 December - Wednesday 7 December 2022 (Term 4 Week 9)
How to apply
- Teachers are invited to register their schools and the predicted number of students via the online registration form.
- Initial registration closing date - Wednesday 16 November 2022 (Term 4 Week 6)
- Interested NSW public school students from Years 4 to 12 are eligible to apply. It is expected that all students who register will be accepted unless maximum numbers are reached.
- $80 per student
- Payment information
- Each student must make a payment of $80 to their own school labelled Bandlink workshops.
- We will then journal each of the schools for the payments.
- If you or your School Administrative Manager have any concerns about the payment process please contact Di Hall
- Please finalise all payments by Friday 2 December 2022.
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Musical Instrument and pencil
- Instrument care kit, spare reeds, strings, valve oil, etc. if appropriate to your instrument
- Your morning tea and lunch.
Please make sure that your belongings are clearly labelled with your name and that your instrument is in full working order – tuning slides are operational.
The Crossing Theatre
117 Tibbereena Street
Narrabri NSW 2390