Albury Riverina Choir
Albury Riverina Choir (ARC) holds regular rehearsals during which students receive specialist vocal and choral training and participate in various local and regional performances throughout the year.
Talented choral vocal students in Year 5 to Year 12 from NSW public schools across the Riverina may be nominated for selection.
The choir holds regular rehearsals during which students receive specialist vocal and choral training and participate in various local and regional performances throughout the year. In addition, there is the possibility of selection to participate in state events.
Auditions will be held on Wednesday 8th February (Term 1 Week 3) with additional auditions available.
- To nominate please download the nomination via the link below
Albury Riverina Choir 2023 - student application and medical form
- Please download and complete the consent form and bring to the audition.
Albury Riverina Choir 2023 - consent form
- Final date for student nominations is Monday 6th February 2023
- Interested students are advised to speak to their school music teacher/coordinator.
Choir fee is $150 covering Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Payment is made to the student's school following selection.
- Label payments as Albury Riverina Choir.
- Schools will be journaled for their participating students.
- Extra fees may be required in the case of selection for performance excursions such as state festivals to cover travel and accommodation.
- If you or your School Administrative Manager have any concerns about the payment process please contact Sharon Bockman at Albury High School 02 6021 3488.
- Please finalise all payments by 31 March 2023.
Albury High School
625 Kiewa Street
Albury NSW 2640