Bandlink Riverina - Griffith
Led by professional tutors and experienced conductors, Bandlink Riverina involves a 2-day workshop consisting of large concert band and smaller tutorial sessions, bringing specialised skills to country NSW students from public schools.
Bandlink caters for concert band instrumentalists (along with bass guitarists who read notation) of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Interested public school students from Years 4 to 12 are eligible to apply. It is expected that all students who register will be accepted unless maximum numbers are reached.
- Workshop dates: Wednesday 17 to Thursday 18 August 2022 (Term 3 Week 5)
- Initial application closing date: Friday 29 July 2022 (Term 3 Week 2)
- Final confirmation and payment: Friday 5 August 2022 (Term 3 Week 3)
How to apply
Teachers are invited to register their schools and the predicted number of students via the link below.
Please note, after the closing date (Friday 29 July 2022 Term 3 Week 2), you will receive a confirmation email, along with a link to a document where you will be required to input your final list of students and the instruments they are playing.
- $80 per student
- Each student must make a payment of $80 to their own school labelled Bandlink workshops.
- We will then journal each of the schools for the payments.
- If you or your School Administrative Manager have any concerns about the payment process please contact Angela Angel at Wagga Wagga High School on 69253611.
- Please finalise all payments by Friday 5 August 2022.
ALL students that apply will be accepted into this program (unless contacted directly by the camp coordinator).
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Musical Instrument and pencil
- Instrument care kit, spare reeds, strings, valve oil, etc. if appropriate to your instrument
- Your morning tea and lunch.
Please make sure that your belongings are clearly labelled with your name and that your instrument is in full working order – tuning slides are operational.
Students attending without their teacher
Students attending without a supervising teacher, please complete the 2 forms below:
- 2022 Riverina BandLink Griffith Student online application details and medical form
- 2022 Riverina BandLink Griffith consent form - Please download, sign and email to email@example.com by Friday 5 August 2022.
The operation of these programs are contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health. All activities will adhere to the DoE COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Visit the COVID-19 and public schools in NSW web page for more information.
Griffith East Public School
141 Wakaden Street
Griffith NSW 2680