Riverina Central Choir
Riverina Central Choir consists of 2 choirs:
- Riverina Central Choir Junior Division (Year 3 to Year 6)
- Riverina Central Choir Senior Division (Year 7 to Year 12)
Talented vocal students from NSW public schools across the Riverina are nominated by their schools for selection.
The choir holds regular rehearsals during which students receive specialist vocal and choral training and participate in various local and regional performances throughout the year. In addition, there is the possibility of selection to participate in state events.
Auditions will be held on Wednesday 6 April (Term 1 Week 11) with additional auditions available during rehearsals on Wednesday 27 April 2022 (Term 2 Week 1) and Wednesday 11 May 2022 (Term 2 Week 3).
Choir rehearsal details
Venue: Turvey Park Public School
Time: 1:15 pm to 3:00 pm
Dates: Wednesdays of Weeks 1, 3, 5, 8 and 10 each term.
2022 rehearsal schedule dates
How to apply
- Interested students should speak to their school music teacher/coordinator.
- Information and school nomination forms are available in the school nomination packs.
- Student nominations must be submitted from the school music teacher/coordinator
To nominate students from your school please download the appropriate nomination pack via the links:
- Years 3 to 6 - 2022 RCC Junior Division school nominations
- Years 7 to 12 - 2022 RCC Senior Division school nominations
The final date for nominating students is Monday 9 May 2022.
$150 covering Terms 2, 3 and 4.
The operation of this program is contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health. All activities will adhere to the DoE COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Visit the COVID-19 and public schools in NSW web page for more information.
Turvey Park Public School
25/31 Halloran Street
Turvey Park NSW 2650