Riverina Dance Senior Study Day
The Riverina Dance Senior Study Day is open to Year 11 HSC dance students from NSW public schools.
The study day aims to provide students and teachers with the opportunity to explore and clarify the practical and written areas of the HSC examination with experienced HSC markers.
Senior Study Day date Thursday 20 October 2022 (Term 4 Week 2) postponed from Friday 10 June 2022
School applications have been extended to Friday 14 October 2022 (Term 4 Week 1) due to postponement of original event date
How to apply
- Interested schools are invited to register senior dance students and their teachers from NSW public schools the via the link 2022 Riverina Dance Study Day school registration form.
- Closing date for application has been extended to Friday 14 October 2022.
Cost and payment
- Fee is $40 per student.
- Free for accompanying teachers.
- Students must make full payment of $40 each to their own school under the title Riverina Senior Dance Study Day 2022.
- The date for payment has been extended to Friday 14 October 2022 due to the postponement of this event.
- All schools should forward definite numbers attending via the school registration form.
- If a school has already applied for this event on the original date 10 June 2022 then email updated numbers for Thursday 20 October 2022 to coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total school payment of $40 fee for the study day will be calculated on the updated school registration information or as emailed to coordinator and will be collected accordingly from the school through SAP by the Managing School, Temora High School.
- For further payment enquiries contact Tanya O'Reilly , Business Manager Temora High School email@example.com
Study day requirements
Staff and students should
- wear comfortable, appropriate clothing
- bring their own equipment to take notes
- morning tea, lunch and bottle of water.
Wagga Wagga High School
Turvey Park, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650