Riverina Senior Drama Study Day
The Riverina Senior Drama Study Day will be held at Kooringal High School Performing Arts Venue (PAV) High School for NSW public school students in Years 11 and 12 studying HSC drama and their teachers.
Students and staff will be immersed in 3 workshops directly related to the core components of the HSC drama syllabus focussing on maximising HSC outcomes by understanding requirements of the projects, marking guidelines and development of practical work.
Students will be offered an overview of the marking process from the markers’ perspective, in conjunction with workshop activities focusing on the Group Performance (GP) and Individual Project (IP) provided by an experienced HSC marker.
Monday 9 May 2022 (Term 2 Week 3)
9:30 am-3:30 pm
How to apply
- Senior Drama students from NSW public schools interested in attending the study day should contact their school drama teacher.
- Teachers should register themselves and their school students via the 2022 Riverina Senior Drama Study Day School registration form.
Applications close Monday 2 May 2022 (Term 2 Week 2).
- $40 per student
Payment is due by Monday 2 May 2022.
- Each student must make a payment of $40 to their own school.
- Murray High School, managing school for the study day will then journal each of the schools for the payments.
- For payment inquiries contact Kaye Strempil via firstname.lastname@example.org at Murray High School on 02 6025 4711.
Study day requirements
Students are required to
- wear comfortable, appropriate clothing to participate in practical components of the day
- bring all 3 logbooks - Australian Theatre, IP and GP
- be prepared to take notes
- bring own lunch and bottle of water
The operation of this program is contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health. All activities will adhere to the DoE COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Visit the COVID-19 and public schools in NSW web page for more information.
Murray High School
357 Kaitlers Road
Lavington NSW 2641