Riverina Senior Music Workshop
The Riverina Senior Music Workshop is a full-day workshop for Year 11 and 12 Music students from NSW public schools and their teachers.
Led by experienced teachers, participants will deepen their understanding of the concepts of music and gain skills and knowledge on how to prepare for assessments and examinations through performance, musicology and aural activities in a variety of cultural and historical contexts.
- Wednesday 31 May 2023 (Term 2 Week 6)
9:00 am to 3:15 pm with sign in from 8:30 am
The (new) Riverina Conservatorium of Music
Interested teachers from NSW public schools are now invited to complete the online Riverina Senior Music Workshop registration form 2023
Registrations close 5:00 pm Wednesday 17 May 2023 (Term 2 Week 4)
- $20 per student
- Free for accompanying teachers
- Students must make full payment of $20 to their school by Wednesday 24 May 2023 (Term 2 Week 5) under the title Riverina Senior Music Workshop 2023
- Schools are responsible for the cost of travel and teacher relief
- Teachers are asked to hand in an accurate list of their students on arrival as this list will be used to inter company journal your school for payment
- A sausage sizzle will be available on the day for lunch for the cost of $3.50 each. Sausages are gluten free and gluten free bread will be available. Unfortunately, there is no vegetarian option. Soft drinks and water available $2 each. Both cash and EFTPOS can be used for purchases. Please do not allow students to leave the site for lunch. Morning tea will be provided for staff.
A Risk Management Plan will be forwarded to each participating school prior to the workshop day
For a printable PDF information sheet, please refer to the Riverina Senior Music Workshop 2023 information sheet (PDF, 117.42KB).
Conservatorium of Music
1 Simmons Street
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650