Riverina Strings and Recorders Camp
The Riverina Strings and Recorders Camp 2022 is open to NSW public school students in Years 3 to 12 who play violin, viola, cello, double bass, classical guitar and recorder – descant, treble, tenor or bass. The camp caters for students from beginner to advanced level players, including those not currently playing in a school group or orchestra.
Valuable opportunities are provided to further develop students’ music knowledge, performance skills and social skills. Students also experience evening concerts and a formal concert at the end of camp.
- Camp dates Monday 6 June to Friday 10 June, 2022 (Term 2 Week 7).
- Camp Concert Friday 10 June, 2pm at Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre
How to apply
Please download the 2022 Riverina Strings and Recorders Camp information package for all camp details.
Interested students are invited to complete the Riverina Strings and Recorders Camp - application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 12 May 2022 (Term 2 Week 3) to confirm your attendance.
- As well as completing the application form, participants must complete the Borambola Sport and Recreation registration form by Thursday 12 May 2022.
Use the following details:
- Booking number: 20416
- Booking start date: 6 June 2022
- Booking venue: Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre
Cost: $460 per camper
- Deposit of $100 by Thursday 12 May 2022. Full payment completed by Thursday 26 May.
- Fees paid through Turvey Park Public School website ‘Make a Payment’ tab list ‘SARC 2022 Fees’ on form.
- Please note the camp is non-refundable unless there are extenuating circumstances (including COVID). Evidence will be required.
The operation of this program is contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health. All activities will adhere to the DoE COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Visit the COVID-19 and public schools in NSW web page for more information.
Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre
1980 Sturt Highway
Borambola NSW 2650