Riverina Visual Arts Camp 2022
The NSW Public Schools Riverina Visual Arts Camp 2022 provides pathways to excellence through developing art-making skills for rural and remote public school students.
Students will participate in 3 workshops: painting, drawing and printmaking
Run by TAFE Teachers at TAFE facilities and including gallery visits.
An online gallery and exhibition will be set up on the final day.
- Residential campers:
Arrival: 5:00 pm Tuesday 18 October 2022 at Borambola Sport and Recreation (Term 4 Week 2)
Departure: 3:00 pm Friday 21 October 2022 from Wagga Wagga TAFE Gallery 43
- Day participants:
Arrival 9:00 am - Wednesday 19 October to Friday 21 October 2022 (Term 4 Week 2).
Departure: 4:30 pm Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 October and 3:00 pm Friday 21 October 2022 from Wagga Wagga TAFE Gallery 43
- Camp exhibition
Friday 2:00 pm at Wagga Wagga TAFE Gallery 43
How to Apply
Interested students from Years 7 to Year 11 from NSW public schools are now invited to complete the
Closing date for the application and consent form is Friday 2 September 2022
- $385 for full-time residential or $250 for day students only
- Payment is made at your school.
- Label payments as Visual Arts Camper or Visual Arts Day student
- We will then journal each of the schools for the payments.
- If you or your School Administrative Manager has any concerns about the payment process please contact Angela Angel at Wagga Wagga High School on 69253611.
- Please finalise all payments by Friday 2 September
Borambola Sport & Recreation medical form
All residential camp participants must also complete the online Borambola Sport and Recreation Medical Form - VA Camp. This form must be completed before 2 September 2022. Use the following reference:
- Booking number: 20429
- Booking start date: 18 October 2022
- Booking venue: Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre.
What to bring
- Bedding—Sleeping bag OR 2 sheets and 1 pillowcase, blankets, doona. It could be quite chilly at night so be prepared!
- Bath towel, soap, toothbrush & toiletries
- Appropriate sleepwear
- Warm and appropriate clothing
- 2 pairs of shoes (include 1 pair that can get wet and muddy)
- An old shirt ( labelled) to cover clothing for painting
- Folder for artwork
- Pencil/s /and sketch pad etc for your own drawing in your own time
- Money for canteen at TAFE and movies (optional)
- Water bottle (very important)
For further information download the 2022 Riverina Visual Arts Camp Information Booklet
- Complete the 2022 Riverina Visual Arts Camp STUDENT application by Friday 2 September 2022
- Sign and email the 2022 Riverina Visual Arts Camp consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday2 September
- Complete Borambola Sport and Recreation Medical Form Link - VA Camp online by Friday 2 September 2022
- Payments paid to Wagga Wagga High School by Friday 2 September 2022
Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre
1980 Sturt Highway
Borambola NSW 2650