Riverina Visual Arts Camp 2022
The NSW Public Schools Riverina Visual Arts Camp 2022 provides pathways to excellence through developing art-making skills for rural and remote public school students.
Students will participate in 3 workshops: painting, drawing and printmaking
Run by TAFE Teachers at TAFE facilities and including gallery visits.
An online gallery and exhibition will be set up on the final day.
- Residential campers:
Arrival: 5:00 pm Tuesday 18 October 2022 at Borambola Sport and Recreation (Term 4 Week 2)
Departure: 3:00 pm Friday 21 October 2022 from Wagga Wagga TAFE Gallery 43
- Day participants:
Arrival 9:00 am - Wednesday 19 October to Friday 21 October 2022 (Term 4 Week 2).
Departure: 4:30 pm Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 October and 3:00 pm Friday 21 October 2022 from Wagga Wagga TAFE Gallery 43
- Camp exhibition
Friday 2:00 pm at Wagga Wagga TAFE Gallery 43
How to Apply
Interested students from Years 7 to Year 11 from NSW public schools are now invited to complete the
Closing date for the application and consent form is Friday 2 September 2022
- $385 for full-time residential or $250 for day students only
- Payment is made at your school.
- Label payments as Visual Arts Camper or Visual Arts Day student
- We will then journal each of the schools for the payments.
- If you or your School Administrative Manager has any concerns about the payment process please contact Angela Angel at Wagga Wagga High School on 69253611.
- Please finalise all payments by Friday 2 September
Borambola Sport & Recreation medical form
All residential camp participants must also complete the online Borambola Sport and Recreation Medical Form - VA Camp. This form must be completed before 2 September 2022. Use the following reference:
- Booking number: 20429
- Booking start date: 18 October 2022
- Booking venue: Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre.
What to bring
- Bedding—Sleeping bag OR 2 sheets and 1 pillowcase, blankets, doona. It could be quite chilly at night so be prepared!
- Bath towel, soap, toothbrush & toiletries
- Appropriate sleepwear
- Warm and appropriate clothing
- 2 pairs of shoes (include 1 pair that can get wet and muddy)
- An old shirt ( labelled) to cover clothing for painting
- Folder for artwork
- Pencil/s /and sketch pad etc for your own drawing in your own time
- Money for canteen at TAFE and movies (optional)
- Water bottle (very important)
For further information download the 2022 Riverina Visual Arts Camp Information Booklet
- Complete the 2022 Riverina Visual Arts Camp STUDENT application by Friday 2 September 2022
- Sign and email the 2022 Riverina Visual Arts Camp consent form to email@example.com by Friday2 September
- Complete Borambola Sport and Recreation Medical Form Link - VA Camp online by Friday 2 September 2022
- Payments paid to Wagga Wagga High School by Friday 2 September 2022
The operation of this program is contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health. All activities will adhere to the DoE COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Visit the COVID-19 and public schools in NSW web page for more information.
Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre
1980 Sturt Highway
Borambola NSW 2650