NSW Public Schools State Dance Ensemble
Applications are now closed.
Provides opportunities for regional and rural students to train, rehearse and perform with other students from across NSW in an intensive workshop model held 4 times during the school year in Terms 2, 3 and 4.
About the Ensemble
The NSW Public Schools State Dance 'Non-Metro/Regional' Ensembles program aims to foster the development of talented students from Years 7 to 12 in dance from public schools across NSW. Students train and rehearse dance works during 2 intensive workshops in Sydney.
- Friday 25 to Sunday 27 June – The Arts Unit, Lewisham
- Wednesday 8 to Friday 10 September – Seymour Centre, Chippendale
- Students will also need to be available virtually (Zoom and Google Classroom) in preparation for performances.
Performance opportunities in 2021
- State Dance Festival – 8 to 10 September 2021 – Seymour Centre, Chippendale
- Schools Spectacular – 19 to 20 November 2021 – Qudos Bank Arena, Olympic Park