Respond to a stimulus using music and visual arts.
- learn a rhyme
- use body percussion to create rhythms
- create artworks using the rhyme as stimulus
- use creative writing to create a recount of the rhyme.
Creative Arts K-6 Syllabus
- DRAS2.1 - Takes on and sustains roles in a variety of drama forms to express meaning in a wide range of imagined situations.
- MUS2.1 - Sings, plays and moves to a range of music, demonstrating a basic knowledge of musical concepts.
- VA2.1 - Represents the qualities of experiences and things that are interesting or beautiful* by choosing among aspects of subject matter.
- VAS2.2 - Uses the forms to suggest the qualities of subject matter.
* ‘Beautiful’ within this outcome does not simply mean ‘pretty’ but rather something that excites and arouses awe, wonder, fascination and delight
English K-10 Syllabus
- EN2-2a - plans, composes and reviews a range of texts that are more demanding in terms of topic, audience and language