Inspire me ...
Using stimulus material to inspire art and music
In Lesson 1 – Seascape art, your students will:
- learn about plastics in the ocean and what oceanographers have learnt
- discover what a seascape artwork is
- create an artwork based on a seascape and plastic waste
- extend their artmaking skills through animation.
In lesson 2 - City soundscape, your students will:
- listen to an example of a soundscape
- create music sounds and sources which reflect the visual stimulus
- compose their own soundscape
- record their composition.