Hunter Creative Arts Camp
Hunter Creative Arts Camp Workshops are 2-day workshops aimed at Year 5 and 6 students with a passion for dance, drama, music and visual arts. The workshops give students access to specialist teachers to expand their skills and experiences in the creative and performing arts. Students will also present a showcase of works for parents and friends at the conclusion of their 2nd workshop day.
In 2022 this exciting opportunity is available for students in Years 5 and 6 with high potential in the creative domain.
Further workshop information and application details have been provided to schools in Term 2, 2022.
- Camp 1 – Jump Start - Monday 29 August and Tuesday 30 August (Term 3 Week 7)
- Camp 2 - Sparking Creativity - Wednesday 31 August and Thursday 1 September (Term 3 Week 7)
- Camp 1 – Jump Start - Murrook Cultural Centre, Williamtown
- Camp 2 - Sparking Creativity - Maitland Gaol, Maitland
How to apply
- To apply complete the Hunter Creative Arts Camp online form.
- Applications close Wednesday 29 June, 2022
- $100 per camp (including camp t-shirt and water bottle)
- Students attending will need to wear comfortable clothing on day 1 and black shorts, tights or pants and their camp t-shirt (provided) on day 2 for the showcase.
- Please bring morning and afternoon tea, lunch and a great attitude.
- A Hunter Creative Arts Camp water bottle will be provided to each student.
The operation of this program is contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health. All activities will adhere to the DoE COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Visit the COVID-19 and public schools in NSW web page for more information.