Hunter Primary Drama Festival
The Hunter Primary Drama Festival is an opportunity for Hunter/Central Coast public schools to showcase selected drama items in a professional theatre.
The festival will provide opportunities for students to build knowledge, skills and understanding of performing and appreciating in drama, by creating a journey of excellence for students not only at school level, but beyond. This festival promotes the excellence of the arts and build connections with communities from the Hunter and Central Coast.
- Monday 12 September (Term 3 Week 9)
- 9 am to 8 pm (including rehearsals and performance. For those not performing the day will end at 3 pm)
- $100 per group, which will include all theatre costs, sound and lighting crew, teacher support, feedback sessions and drama workshop.
How to apply
- Schools from across the region are invited to be part of the Primary Hunter Drama Festival by simply completing the online registration form to advise us that you are intending to participate and in what capacity.
- Please complete the registration form by Friday 1 July (Term 2 Week 10).
- Once entries have been received, we will plan and organise the day for everyone involved and information will be emailed at the start of Term 3.
The operation of this program is contingent on advice provided by the NSW Department of Education in consultation with NSW Health. All activities will adhere to the DoE COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Visit the COVID-19 and public schools in NSW web page for more information.