Drama Skills Development Workshops
The Arts Unit runs a series of skills development workshops for interested drama students from Year 3 to 12. Students participate in a full day workshop led by specialist tutors from the performing arts industry.
Dates and times
2022 dates are yet to be confirmed
Full day 10.30am - 3.15pm (45 minute lunch break)
How to apply
Application details are to be confirmed
The Arts Unit - Cnr Toothill St & The Boulevard, Lewisham
To be confirmed.
Workshop choices and tutor information
2022 details are yet to be confirmed
- Each workshop will be led by the same industry trained tutor.
- Workshops will be active, students must wear comfortable clothing.
- Students are required to be on The Arts Unit's premises for the duration of the workshops and lunch break.
- Please make sure your name is clearly marked on belongings and leave unnecessary valuables at home.
- Please bring water and plenty to eat for lunch. There is no cafe on site. Do not bring food containing nuts.
- Remember to have fun and meet new friends!
Related digital resources
This stand-alone, comprehensive classroom resource is drawn from the Schools Spectacular theme ‘The Greatest!’ Explore behind the curtain of the circus, meet the greatest characters of all time and journey through the past, present and future of video games